This easy Valentine’s Day treat is perfect for the holiday. It takes so little time, looks lovely, and tastes delicious! Make them for FHE, bring them to those you visit teach, or just enjoy them on your own.
Watch the video and find the full recipe below. Shop LDS Valentine’s Day gifts here!
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 10 oz white chocolate melts
- 5 oz milk chocolate melts
- Pink food coloring
- Sprinkles of your choice
- In separate microwave-safe bowls, melt the butter and the miniature marshmallows. In a large bowl, mix together until both are combined.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal to the mixture one cup at a time.
- Press evenly into a greased pan. Let the pan cool for 30 minutes.
- Flip pan over onto a cutting board. Use heart-shaped cookie cutters to cut out shapes from the Rice Krispies. If they stick, spray a little bit of cooking spray onto the cookie cutters.
- Melt the chocolate melts in separate bowls. Add the pink food coloring to the white chocolate and stir.
- Decorate your heart-shaped Rice Krispie treats and enjoy!