A new app looks to make the power and testimony of the Book of Mormon more easily accessible to those interested in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Specially designed to make missionary work easier, the app is available on all platforms in over 100 languages. It’s simpler than the Gospel Library app and has key features to help those unfamiliar with the Book of Mormon better understand its teachings about Jesus Christ. This includes:
- A simple reference guide to key scriptures about Jesus Christ, doctrines, people, places and events in the Book of Mormon.
- A link to find answers to common questions at ChurchofJesusChrist.org/ComeuntoChrist
- Helpful information to get in touch with missionaries in the area
- Links to corresponding Book of Mormon videos
- Information on meetinghouses near them
Get the app here for iOS, Android and Windows, and be ready to pass it along to those who ask you questions or those you feel inspired to share it with. The app is also great for quick and simple reading on the go.
Aleah is a graduate of Southern Virginia University, where she studied English, Creative Writing, and Dance. She now works full time as a marketing and product manager, writer, and editor. Aleah served a mission in California and loves baking, Lang Leav poetry, Gaynor Minden pointe shoes, and Bollywood movies.